Rumors, Openings, Movings, and Closings in Florence, SC
I am going to update this post as places open, places close and rumors bounce around and I will update when they become reality (if they become reality). By reality I don’t mean that your mama’s cousin works for the XYZ Company and they know for a FACT that it is a Buffalo Wild Wings. I mean, there is actually a sign on the door, wait staff is hired and I can go in and order a meal. Or buy something. Please comment about any rumors of new businesses you have heard or openings or closings. Don’t just comment about any rumors you have heard– this isn’t that type of website!
RUMORS AND PLANNED OPENINGS
- Cook Out– two rumored locations– Celebration and the old Fazolis
- Once Upon a Child (in progress!)
- Lizards Thicket – Confirmed that they are in talks to open at the old Carolina Wings
- Wholly smokin BBQ– Planned opening in the old Roberto’s location
- Hooters in the Old Prime Time Location — or will it be a Dave and Busters?
- California Dreamin
- Woofers Reopened on Jody Road
- Fuddruckers (I would actually love this, so easy with kids too.)
- Ulta- location is old Books a Million (Hearing there are construction delays)
- Sweet Frog Yogurt (See this link)
- Virginia college in the Old Circuit City
- The Grotto possibly reopening– but with a twist!
- Let them eat cake!– a cake store
- Mellow Mushroom– OPEN and yummy!
- Roberto’s Italian– Delicious!
- Sweet! (it is sweet!)
- Dunkin Donuts near Florence Mall
- Buffalo Wild Wings at the Old Pier One Location (love)
- Old Europe (reopened on 2d Loop at old Cafe Florentine location)
- Sundae House (Reopened– new owners)
- Jimmy Johns on Pamplico Highway
- Planet Fitness (pre-grand opening sale going on)
- George’s Funnel Cakes on Cashua
- 1720 Burger Bar (Positive reviews on my FB posting asking for intel!)
- Ozzie’s Alamangia
- Red Bowl Asian Bistro
- Rebel Pie– defy Ordinary Pizza (Timmonsville)
- Dance Etc(2012)
- Robertos (closed for good according to their FB status 3/21/12.)
- Indian Buffet– New one opened on Palmetto Street near Irby.
- Smackin Daddies.
- Dr. Fishbones is closed
- Artie Macs has closed
- Books A Million (Wahhhhhh)
- Prime Time
- Artie Macs
- Travis Jewelers (Sniff)(2012)
- Shuckers (Now renamed to Cactus Jack Saloon)(2012)
(I need your help to keep this post going! Comment away! I will put a permanent link in the sidebar.)